I feel very selfish but I think I hit a brick wall with Golden Corral thing. Cracker Barrel might not be the politically correct next choice- but they have cleaned up since the 2004 lawsuits and it is close to GC.
It is technically not my lunch. I am privileged to be a salaried worker so I am just speaking out. My lunch will probably be at a place of my own choosing.
11. Salt, fried foods and butter are unavoidable
12. The food choices will be limited. While it is tasty is usually just mediocre food
13. We loose the opportunity to try something new and different.
14. Everyone has to wait on the last person who was late to the table because they are watching the food being cooked.
15. Steaks are only served at dinner and they have no rib-eye's.
16. You might be really hungry -- or already full and cannot eat.
17. Sit down restaurants are for real people
18. The cooked vegetables are from cans.
No comments:
Post a Comment